with the following information:
- Review/Creation of an Employee Handbook - a critical document that includes the company’s HR policies and procedures. The Employee Handbook is issued to employees to communicate the company policies and lessens the company’s risk exposure by demonstrating compliance to U.S. federal, state and local laws
- title and publication date of the article or exhibit you would like to republish
- name and brief background of your organization
- where online you intend to post the material, the print run of your publication, or the number of photocopies you wish to distribute
- for excerpted exhibits, details of the context in which the exhibit will appear (for example, the chapter or section and the surrounding text)
- · contact name for your permissions manager, if applicable
Please note that our reprint licensing policy does not permit altering articles in any way, translating them into other languages, or creating edited excerpts or summaries. We allow select publications to excerpt our exhibits, subject to approval.
We ask that our content be used only for educational, informational, or editorial purposes. We do not authorize the use of our content for sales, marketing, business, or promotional purposes
Please allow two to four weeks for us to review and reply to your request.